Re: giant form A. paeoniifolius

  • Subject: Re: giant form A. paeoniifolius
  • From: Bobby McGehe <bobbymcgehe@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 15:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings,
My experience with this one is every other year it blooms, the opposite year a plant appears. I believe the plant at the show a few years ago was in fact larger than the previous exibition years before. It was huge! Julius, you keep hinting....we know where this clone is,  somewhere here in Florida.  Will he chime in??????
The best...
Bobby