Re: OT: ultrasonic rodent repellers

  • Subject: Re: OT: ultrasonic rodent repellers
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 22:55:29 +0200

Hello,

Have you heard about so perfect beings as Cats? :)

I plant my most valuable tubers in plastic pots that are used for aquatic culture,
with holes in all the surface. The roots will go through them into the soil,
but no larger animals than rainworms.
They also prevent some invasive plants from spreading.

Marek

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Mosher" <ken@spatulacity.com>