Re: Sauromatum venosum

I also confirm multiple leaves. For years mine have had 1,2 & 3 all at
once or one after another. I have never seen 4 leaves. Big tubers or
small doesn't seem to make a difference. Most of mine are now going
dormant and I have cut back on water. I will be digging them up in a
couple weeks for storage here in zone 4.