RE: Typhonium (giganteum) behaviour

Hey don't complain.  I purchased my Arum venosums from Van Bourgondien's
just 10 years ago only to learn that they're actually Sauromatum
venosums...  I mean Typhonium venosums...  I mean...

This convinces me that there truly is a secret multinational committee that
convenes specifically to change the names of a few plants every year.

Les
http://www.i2.i-2000.com/~lkallus/aroids/plnthome.htm