Re: Typhonium (giganteum) behaviour

>>>Damn!

I was just getting used to S. _venosum_ as opposed to guttatum! When will
it ever end???  I'm gonna have to stop growing these things.

Rand

Rand Nicholson
New Brunswick
Maritime Canada, Z 5b
<writserv@nbnet.nb.ca>

Ok, so will someone say it like it is.....Sauromatum Typhonium guttatum
venosum????  I'm confused.  I JUST learned Sauromatum venosum too!  I've got
to have a name for it no matter HOW much it stinks!  By the way, can someone
tell me if this one is the VooDoo lily?  Somewhere way back, for some reason,
I got that impression.

Sue Zunino