RE: Typhonium (giganteum) behaviour

Dear Jim,

My plants never get a frost yet they die down anyway, so I guess they
have a limited growing period and get their thing done in that time in
my conditions. T. giganteum can stand FULL sun and will perform best in
that condition. The leaves may get a little smaller than the outrageous
near 100 cm length mine get in semi-shade but that isn't a problem.

Say, did you get SEEDS on them? How did THAT happen? Mine never do but I
haven't tried to do it by hand (......) yet. Did your plant seed
spontaneously? Did you make a photo of the seedhead? What happened to
the spathe in fruit? Did it remain dried on the fruiting head or was it
shed before that? Thanks for any answers!

Cheers,
Wilbert