Re: Help Identifying Unknown Anthurium

Jaime - From the description given, I would hazard a guess at Anthurium bakeri.
The infructesence description certainly matches, and thought the thickness of
the leaves sounds a bit much from my experience, the leaf shape and size
otherwise fits pretty well.  From my memory, there are a fair number of
pictures of this species available, including some in both Tropica and Exotica,
the latter being in color, I think.  Take a look.  Hope that this helps, if
in no other way than to get others expressing ideas.
- Jonathan Ertelt