Re: Ambrosinia bassii

Yes, it's one of the little ones but I'm thrilled to report my first
flowering of Ambrosinia bassii. Its little elfin-slipper flowers are more
interesting inside than out with maroon spotting and are pressed to the
ground. They open just as the leaves are coming up and beginning to unfurl.

Anyone have suggestions for a list of the smallest aroids? I'd like to
compile one for Aroid-L (and my want list!).

Carlo A. Balistrieri, J.D.        Email:
P.O. Box 327
Ashippun, WI 53003-0327
Voice:     414.569.1902  Telefax: same number, please call ahead.