Re: Ambrosinia bassii

Carlo:  Before you get too excited about Ambrosina basii I should say
that I have seen a fully developed Anthurium gracile (Rudge) Schott
which was no larger than my thumb nail (including its inflorescence).
This was no doubt a freak but it was real.
	Tom

--
Thomas B. Croat, Ph.D.
P.A. Schulz Curator of Botany