dracunculus hardiness

Hi all,
I will probably purchase some dracunculus vulgaris next spring, and I
actually saw a hardiness zone 5 in one of my catalogs.  Is this possible?
Is there any other aroider out there that lives in zone 5 (probably
considered zone 5b, I live in Bloomington, IN)?  What other hardy aroids
besides arisaema can be grown as hardy perennials?
Oh, and another plant of interest - I would like to put some arum italicum
out, but the zone hardiness varies between 4 and 7.  What's the scoop on

Stacy Holtzman    	     	       sholtzma@sunflower.bio.indiana.edu
--- Biology Dept.,  Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405 ---