Re: dracunculus hardiness

I was definitely going to add skunk cabbage to my bog garden next year, and
was aware that they are hardy here.  Hopefully, when all of the plants I
like are planted, not even my family will come visit me.  Seriously, my
grandmother thinks I'm absolutely crazy to plant something so foetid in my
yard, but she does realize that I'm kind of antisocial, and that plants are
my closest friends.

Stacy Holtzman
--- Biology Dept.,  Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405 ---