Re: Hardy Aroids

Hi Jim and Everybody,

Collecting hardiness feedback from the group on all these species is an
excellent idea. I can add to this that I am growing one Arum italicum
here on the central Oregon coast (Zones 8-9) which is no big trick I
realize, but thought I'd mention it.

> >         How far north does anyone grow Helicodiceros ?

In addition to the answer to this question, I would like to receive the
answer to an even harder one: Where can one even purchase
Helicodiceros?! It seems that it would be easier to locate the Lost Ark
of the Covenant than a commercial source for this particular species.

Take Care,

Doug

Doug Burdic
dburdic@presys.com