Calla Palustris

Calla Palustris grows wild all over Alaska,  possibly even zones 2 & 3.  It
grows quite far north into the interior.  I see it regularly from a
distance,  out in the middle of deep,  wet bogs.  I haven't been willing to
haul out my hip waders to go collect seeds,  but if I don't find some
readily accessible next fall,  I may have to get wet.  Please don't reply
asking me to get you some now,  everything has been frozen and buried in
snow for weeks.

Jaime Rodriguez
P.O. Box 871394
Wasilla, Alaska, 99687