Re: Hardy Aroids-Arum, Callas, Helicodiceros & Weather Lab Site

Thanks for the hardiness information and the feedback on Helicodiceros
unavailability. I received mine from Rob last year as well and have them
planted up in the greenhouse(coldframe actually). We're still having a
second summer here right now...El Nino?

I was doing some web surfing the other day and found this Weather Lab
site that gives the daily temps for different locations around the
world. It's interesting to compare what these plants are experiencing in
their native habitats to what kind of abuse we are putting them through.

Thanks and take care

ps: I hope this makes it to the list. I posted a message on Friday to
this list and it didn't appear until this morning....???

Douglas Burdic