Rampant Pinellias

Many thanks to all those who responded to my question concerning the
societal safety of Pinellia tripartita.  Obviously a number of
aroiders have experience with this genus.  The early trend of replies
had me thinking that it would be safe to plant out, but later replies
have convinced me to grow it in solitary confinement in a pot!

The mention of stem bulbils sealed its fate altogether.
 Does anyone know whether it responds to Roundup?   :)

Nick Miller
Rotorua, New Zealand