seed swap

Dear Aroiders,

I have fresh seed of Anchomanes difformis to swap for other Aroid
seed (or small tubers) you may have.
Sorry trade only.....no freebies ( I am a little jaded with hollow
'promises').

Seed I dont need : Amorph. konjac, A.bulbifer and Sauromatum.
I know it is blasphemy on this list but I am not big on Anthuriums or
Philodendrons either. ( Dewey I can see your look of disapproval from here )
Forgive me !

If you want to enquire, please email me privately.

Thanks,
            Rob.

Rob.McClure
Dept.of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
Monash University, Clayton 3168
Victoria
AUSTRALIA.
Phone:(03)9905.5625