Re: Hardiness & Helicodiceros

> There is one commercial source for Helicodiceros listed in the UK Plant
> Finder.
>
> Avon Bulbs
> Burnt House farm
> Mid-Lambrook
> South Petherton
> Somerset TA13 5HE
> UK
> Tel: + 44 1460 242177
>
> The corms are =A34.50 each and they've got 6 or so left in stock.  For ex=
> port

WHAT !!!!!!!! $34.50 each !
HIGHWAY ROBBERY.

After I sent out the freebies last summer I threw the 50 remaining
tubers in the bin. What an idiot I am !!!!

If any of you crazy dudes are even considering this deal please email
me, I will do a better deal than that for sure.
It is the least I can do for fellow list members. !

David you have good taste in plants, Helicodiceros is fantastic.

Rob.

Rob.McClure
Dept.of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
Monash University, Clayton 3168
Victoria
AUSTRALIA.
Phone:(03)9905.5625