Re: Acorus tatorinowii ???

On Wed, 29 Oct 1997, Matyas Buzgo wrote:
> If you have any reference for A. tatorinowii, please tell us

You can't find it unless you speak Polish :-) I never heard of A.
tatorinowii, but the species name sounded similar to Polish name for
A.calamus, except appeared misspelled (the word is tatarak), so I fired up
AltaVista in search for 'tatarinowii' which seemed more correct, and guess
what - 23 hits.

See, e.g.:

I must be one lucky punk today, since there appears to be no reason for
the similarity of names :-)

Krzysztof Kozminski