Aroid tuber storage.. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 22:20:45 -0500
From: Kahuna Sage(Mike Bernardoni) <>
Subject: Aroid tuber storage..

This message was submitted by "Kahuna Sage(Mike Bernardoni)"
<> to list If you forward it back to=
list, it will be distributed without the paragraphs above the dashed line. =
may edit the Subject: line and the text of the message before forwarding it

If you edit the messages you receive into a digest, you will need to remove
these paragraphs and the dashed line before mailing the result to the list.
Finally, if you need more information from the author of this message, you
should be able to do so by simply replying to this note.

----------------------- Message requiring your approval -------------------=
Sender: "Kahuna Sage(Mike Bernardoni)" <>

Hi...We are slowly aproaching our first frost the end of this month in Zone
6...I have a number of aroids in the ground which have done great this year=
first year growing aroids)..What are the recomendations on preparing them f=
winter storage?? Should I dig now and pot up?? Any help wil be apreciated!!

Mike Bernardoni     KAHUNA SAGE
=93Tropics of Drygulch=94
Suite101 Image Award
Wabash Valley Watergarden Society Member
Internet Pond Society Member
Herrin Illinois Gardeners Club Member