Re: Kaichen Website

I have been visiting the Kaichen site often, and have discovered that if
you are trying to download a certain photo which is taking forever to
load, go to the next one, let it load a bit, then go back to the
previous photo and it seems to load faster after that.  This might be a
mind trick, but it worked for me.  I also noticed that most of the
Aresaemas loaded rather quickly whereas the other plant lists on the
average loaded slower.  There was only one Arisaema photo that loaded to
an empty page.  At any rate, try the above method.  It might work for
you too.

Sue Z.