Seeds of A. titanum => Out of Stock

Dear Aroiders,

with regards to my posting for trading seeds of Amorphophallus
titanum and hence an overwhelming response (some 50 or so and
more requests still coming in), I would like to write to this
mailing list thanking to all of you who are going to trade with me
and taking this oppurtunity as well to apologize for all denies I had
to make.
I am looking forward to offering this species again as soon as
possible, yet it will take at least a couple of growing seasons
. as you might know.

And one last word: PLEASE stop sending me mails, I am out of stock !

Best wishes from Germany

Bjorn Malkmus