Re: Dracunculus (fwd)

This message was submitted by "maurice m. hinterding" <hinterding@dutch.nl>=
list aroid-l@mobot.org. If you forward it back to the list, it will be
distributed without the paragraphs above the dashed line. You may edit the
Subject: line and the text of the message before forwarding it back.

If you edit the messages you receive into a digest, you will need to remove
these paragraphs and the dashed line before mailing the result to the list.
Finally, if you need more information from the author of this message, you
should be able to do so by simply replying to this note.

----------------------- Message requiring your approval -------------------=
---
Sender: "maurice m. hinterding" <hinterding@dutch.nl>
Subject: Re: Dracunculus

Dear Mike,

Like yourself I have 1 year old seedlings of Dracunculus canariensis. My
seedlings are still green. All my other Arisaema and Pinellia seedlings are
dormant, but I=B4ll think that Dracunculus canariensis will go dormant in t=
he
wintertime. Some of my seedlings are turning yellow at this moment.
greetings from,

Maurice M. Hinterding
v. Brakellaan 121
Hilversum