I will be off-line for a while. (fwd)

This message was submitted by "Eduardo Goncalves" <edggon@hotmail.com> to
list aroid-l@mobot.org. If you forward it back to the list, it will be
distributed without the paragraphs above the dashed line. You may edit the
Subject: line and the text of the message before forwarding it back.=20

If you edit the messages you receive into a digest, you will need to remove
these paragraphs and the dashed line before mailing the result to the list.
Finally, if you need more information from the author of this message, you
should be able to do so by simply replying to this note.

----------------------- Message requiring your approval -------------------=
Sender: "Eduardo Goncalves" <edggon@hotmail.com>
Subject: I will be off-line for a while.=20

Dear all,

    Next week I=B4ll be in the Latin-American congress of Botany, in=20
Mexico City. After all, I will travel a little in that country and will=20
be back only in November 5th. Then I will go to Lima (Peru) and spend=20
more 5 days there. If some of you is attempting to contact me, do it=20
before Friday night, or your replies will be somewhat delayed...

                  Best wishes,

                          Eduardo. =20