aroideana!! A must have

  • Subject: aroideana!! A must have
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 23:47:03 -0500 (CDT)

I just would like to let everyone know buying all the aroideana was one of
the best things I have done. Their are tons of great pictures which are a
must for me LOL. Also lots of info on all the plants I have and the millions
I will soon have :>) Just got reading in Aroideana Vol,6 No1 About Bette
Waterbury Tracking down Philo Santa Leopoldiana. This is the same plant in
the auction and one I am very much after. Its great to hear about how she
got the plant and how much it meant to her.
Also have been reading about Dr Croat LOL as if he does not have an article
in just about every Aroideana. But the article was about propagating brought
back cuttings form south America. Using a chicken wire to hold long fiber
spaghnum moss under the tables. I hope others will read this that don't
already have the aroideana and will consider buying them. They have to be
the greatest source for aroid info available.