Re: off topic: Tacca seeds

  • Subject: Re: off topic: Tacca seeds
  • From: Susan Cooper <coops@execpc.com>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 17:32:54 -0500 (CDT)

Even eBay has some:

Oops I guess that is kind of long to click on.
http://www.ebay.com then search for Tacca.

Maybe if you can do an internet search, you will find lots.  I've seen them
in a lot of places, but didn't make note of them as I too tried them from
seeds and failed.

I did raise marigolds and morning glories from seed this year, but that is
about my only luck with seeds.

PS I do know Dewey Fisk has some plants.