Disaster and travel aroid show

  • Subject: Disaster and travel aroid show
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 21:48:03 -0500 (CDT)

Since the disaster in New York will the aroid show still go on? I am sure
some would be scared to fly after this tragedy. I was planing on leaving on
Monday but would really need to know what the situation is going to be. I
have heard gas going up to 4.50 if that is the case me driving would be
extremely expensive. If their are any changes please post them I truly need
to know. THANKS

I must say it has been a very unforgettable weeks of tragedy.