  • Subject: Re: SHOCKED
  • From: "Simon Mayo" <s.mayo@rbgkew.org.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:30:52 -0500 (CDT)

Dear All,
I would like to add my voice to Matyas's and send a message of
support and solidarity to all American aroid friends, and especially
any who have been most immediately affected by these tragic
events.   Our thoughts are with the victims and their people.  We all
feel violated by this attack.

Simon Mayo