SHOCKED

Dear American friends

First I did not believe it - but now it is true.

I feel deep deep sadness for all the people who died or got hurt, and for
their friends and relatives  left behind.
There will be survivors under the collapsed buildings and I hope that many
many people are rewarded for their hoping and searching in the next days.

My deepest condolence for everybody in this time of fear and hope

Matyas