RE: Fear from Nature or from Man

  • Subject: RE: Fear from Nature or from Man
  • From: Paul Tyerman <ptyerman@ozemail.com.au>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 22:05:08 -0500 (CDT)

At 09:28  11/09/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Thank you. You are seeing a transformation of doves to hawks. In nature this
>has taken possibly millions of years and yet crazy people can do it in a
>matter of minutes. What a shame!

More like Doves to Vultures!!

As one of the news items here said..... 7 years to build and only a morning
to destroy (The Twin Towers).

Our hearts are with you all.  We in Australia can only watch and send our
best.

Cheers.

Paul Tyerman
mailto:ptyerman@ozemail.com.au

Growing.... Galanthus, Erythroniums, Fritillarias, Crocus, Cyrtanthus,
Liliums, Hellebores, Aroids, Irises plus just about anything else that
doesn't move!!!!!