The show must go on!

  • Subject: The show must go on!
  • From: "Cooper, Susan L." <SLCooper@scj.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:31:57 -0500 (CDT)

I am sure the show and sale will go on even if some of us out-of-towners
cannot make it.  Our sale runs in conjunction with Fairchild Gardens, right?
Tricia, I forgot to send in my banquet reservation and just now printed it
off the web site.  Can I still get in, I see the deadline was Sept 15.
Wait, it is only the 13th!  What a week this has been.  I will put my
reservation in the mail today, but with no planes flying I do not know when
you will get it!
If I can make it to Florida please add me to the list.

Susan L. Cooper
Technician II- Reactive Chemistry
Chemical Technology & Support WWCP R,D&E
SC Johnson & Son, Inc.

Phone:  262-260-2180
Mail Station: 153
Fax: 262-260-2820