Re: A. konjac

  • Subject: Re: A. konjac
  • From: Dyeingduk@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 21:45:42 -0500 (CDT)

Well thanks for all the replies. I think I will leave them out this yr. and if they come up larger next yr. I will leave them. However if they appear worse next yr. I will try refrigeration. If it never blooms i won't be too distraught, I really just enjoy the unique foliage. Thats what got me into Amorphs., before i ever saw a bloom. Well thanks again. Laters,
Paul Marcellini