"Spirit of Miami"

  • Subject: "Spirit of Miami"
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 10:19:30 -0500 (CDT)

During the last week, the human face of the
disasters has been reported 24 hrs a day.  I hope
that our Love of Plants & each other will help us
to keep reason & perspective
in the backlashes & the motional turmoils.  I hope
from the greatest Evil greatest Good will come,
that there will be Justice for, not revenge on,
Innocent ,& that Statesmen will be guided by Love
& Wisdom alone.   Love really does conquer all bad
things..  Please do not let Hate loose to breed
more Hate.

For those who died, who are suffering, & the
countless heroes still striving, I hope that the
gathering of you all in Miami in your common Love
will heal you & allow us all to celebrate the
priceless Gift of Life.

Donna - Thank you for posting the scheduled
address of the UN Secretary General
Kofi Annan.   It seems even more salutory, timely
& poignant now.  How soon 'ere Kofi's Dream, his
Vision will become reality?

To make it a beautiful Edition, please can those
momentarily inspired to do so send me little
writings to put in the next News under "Spirit of