Re: Malanga blanca

  • Subject: Re: Malanga blanca
  • From: StellrJ@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:52:04 -0500 (CDT)

In a message dated Sun, 16 Sep 2001 10:45:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@email.msn.com> writes:

> Yes, we all do need a diversion from the past days of horror.   I am so
> looking forward to being in Miami next week end and loosing myself in Aroids
> and friends.
Well, I *was* looking forward to losing myself in a season of working with kids.  But my employer has just gone out of business (not related to last week -- it had to do with mismanagement and a hopeless debt), and as of this coming Friday, I am out of a job, and homeless.  Anyone perchance need a new employee with experience in Environmental Education and/or collection of biological field data, and/or agriculture/landscape maintenance?  Sorry to bother the list, but I must explore ALL possibilities!

Jason Hernandez