Re: Malanga blanca

  • Subject: Re: Malanga blanca
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@email.msn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 21:44:57 -0500 (CDT)

----- Original Message -----
From: Barbara M. Humphreys <flowerlady@mediaone.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2001 11:42 AM

You are welcome, Barbara!

Either way (growing OR eating) will be enjoyable for you---go buy a couple
more rhizomes and cook them, they sure are a bargain where and when you do
manage to find them!
Yes, we all do need a diversion from the past days of horror.   I am so
looking forward to being in Miami next week end and loosing myself in Aroids
and friends.

Sincerely,

Julius

>>Thanks,Julius!

I think I'll try it anyway. A diversion from the horrors of the last few
days of wartime! I have dedicated myself to a TV- free day to "play" in
the greenhouse and to reflect on the good things we Americans have, have
had, and will continue to have despite what may come. Plants will save
my sanity as always!

Barbara<<