Re: A. konjac, + '99 A-101, A-102, '00 A-103

  • Subject: Re: A. konjac, + '99 A-101, A-102, '00 A-103
  • From: magrysbo@shu.edu
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 14:54:58 -0500 (CDT)

So, who among us has reached that level to be able to claim to be an
expert?

Last year I stored my konjacs in paper bags, and '99 A-101(stipitatus?) and
A-102 (sp. 1?) in dry pots in the basement (anyone know their proper
i.d.'s?). None came up before late May (here in New Jersey) but are larger,
growing in the ground still not blooming size (now 2 main A-101 stems
3'tall!)
Question, besides the konjacs, this winter can I leave them in ground? What
about A. albus ('00 A-103)?
Bonaventure Magrys
Cliffwood Beach, NJ
USA