RE: Re: A. konjac, + '99 A-101, A-102, '00 A-103

Why even risk leaving the others in the ground.  NJ would be pretty "unpleasant" by most Amorph standards.  You will probably spend the winter worrying that they are dead and lost... spare yourself the trouble and dig them out.

Original Message:
From:  magrysbo@shu.edu
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 14:54:51 -0500 (CDT)
To: aroid-l@mobot.org
Subject: Re: A. konjac, + '99 A-101, A-102, '00 A-103

So, who among us has reached that level to be able to claim to be an

Last year I stored my konjacs in paper bags, and '99 A-101(stipitatus?) and
A-102 (sp. 1?) in dry pots in the basement (anyone know their proper
i.d.'s?). None came up before late May (here in New Jersey) but are larger,
growing in the ground still not blooming size (now 2 main A-101 stems
Question, besides the konjacs, this winter can I leave them in ground? What
about A. albus ('00 A-103)?
Bonaventure Magrys
Cliffwood Beach, NJ

"Julius Boos" <ju-bo@email.msn.com>@mobot.org on 09/14/2001 11:20:00 AM