Re: A. konjac

  • Subject: Re: A. konjac
  • From: "Eduardo Goncalves" <edggon@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 19:57:07 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Paul,

    My plants of A. konjac came from the Northern Hemisphere and they grow
pretty well in Brazil! I have never put mine in the fridge and they are
growing stronger each year. If A. konjac needs a cold dormancy period,
nobody told it to my plants... I won´t tell! (My fridge only have room for a
few Arisaema).

                      Very best wishes,