Re: A. konjac

  • Subject: Re: A. konjac
  • From: Plantnut3@cs.com
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 14:23:50 -0500 (CDT)

I do not know about use of refrigerator but the Konjac keeps well in Dormancy if store in a cool dry area where they do not freeze see Vol 16 of Aroideana it covers many of the Anorphophallus  Ray Maynard  I live in zone 8 of Georgia I am growing several varies very well.  They have a tendency to go dorm earlier due to the heat of our humid, hot summers.