Re: A. konjac, + '99 A-101, A-102, '00 A-103

  • Subject: Re: A. konjac, + '99 A-101, A-102, '00 A-103
  • From: "Marge Talt" <mtalt@clark.net>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 23:01:30 -0500 (CDT)

Well, I'm south of you, but if you're near the ocean, we may be the
same zone - I'm in the cold part of 7.  My A. konjac has been in the
ground all the 4 years or so that I've had it.  It has never bloomed,
but has increased - now have 3 stems coming up and not exactly right
next to each other, either.

If you have more than one, try one and see what happens.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@clark.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: A Gardener's Lessons