Show

  • Subject: Show
  • From: Cgdz33a@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 09:59:42 -0500 (CDT)

To All,
I am a graduate student studying aroid evolution and also the director of
Clark Botanic Garden in Albertson NY. Unfortunately I do not know most (any)
of you personally and i was hoping to meet some fellow aroid enthusiasts this
weekend but under the circumstances i will not be attending. I have several
close friends in the reserves who have now been activated and i will be
spending some time with them before they go. Best wishes for a great show and
i will hopefully be able to meet all of you sometime in the future.

Sincerely
Eric C Morgan
Albertson NY