Re: Aroid questions on Aroid-L

  • Subject: Re: Aroid questions on Aroid-L
  • From: "Clarence Hammer" <chammer@cfl.rr.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 16:01:53 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Carolyn.  Did you any response to your question about Aroids?  I have a
large collection of Philodendrons,
Monsteras and relatives, some Aglaonemas, Anthuriums, Syngoniums, etc.  I
would be willing to send
you some selections for the price of postage if you're interested.

I suppose you know of Dewey Fisk, who has a very large list of Aroids for
sale on his website.  Bob Smoley
may list some Aroids, I'd have to check tho.

Anyway, give me a shout if I can help you.

Russ Hammer
Central Florida