Re: [aroid-l] ZZ Plant

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] ZZ Plant
  • From: "Petra Schmidt" petra@plantdelights.com
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 12:30:34 -0400

Yes, this one is an odd aroid...I've used it in propagation class to
demonstrate leaf cuttings; they form bulbs very easily.  I did see that
Zamioculcas zamiifolia made it onto the Top 10 Foliage Plants List
(Florida); nice glossy leaves, nice overall form...and I've seen it at
"better" garden centers for about $50 (8" pot) so your KMart/Home Depot find
was a bargain...