Re: [aroid-l] Dracunculus canariensis(adult)

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Dracunculus canariensis(adult)
  • From: "Susan Cooper" coops@execpc.com
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 09:39:42 -0400

Well of course I had to run home at lunchtime to sniff my Drac
canariensis bloom.  I think it has a "chemical odor" which Harry says
smells like ethyl acetate.  BTW, I have some seeds of this that are
ripening if anyone is interested- email me off list.
Susan
PS It is such a weed I'm surprised it is considered vulnerable.