[Aroid-l] 2005 IAS Show and Sale in Miami

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] 2005 IAS Show and Sale in Miami
  • From: "Michael Mahan" agavestar@covad.net
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 20:32:55 -0700

HI all !!! very great to see all of those persons that I've had email
contacts with at the Miami show & sale .Soo nice to put a face to everyone
PLZ every one that I talked to at the show please !!I need you to email me
at agavestar@covat.net ;  my hard drive cooked just before I left for the
show & I've lost my whole contact list with it. The main reason I went to
the show was to make contacts with all the great persons that make this org.
Ron I really need you to email me asap as I want to take advantage of that
thing we talked about that needs to be in by this Friday . to everyone that
was there a great time was had by all !! to those who could not make the
show ,I really recommend that you try to go NEXT YEAR . this has to be the
best plant group that I've ever been associated with !   the members all are
great personalities ~~  ;o}

Michael Mahan