Re: [Aroid-l] 2005 IAS Show and Sale in Miami

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] 2005 IAS Show and Sale in Miami
  • From: a san juan kalim1998@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 21:32:13 -0700 (PDT)

michael: gotta agree, lotta kooky personalities
there....NICE! NICE! NICE! people though, somewhat
like the ant group i hang around with....

susan: attachments to posts in the aroid oasis are not
viewable by guests (some images that show up for
guests are actually stored in my meconostigma
site)...membership is 100% free (unlike most things in
this world) and reg takes 10 sec to do....