Re: [Aroid-l] Plants that glow in the dark.

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Plants that glow in the dark.
  • From: Kyle Baker kylefletcherbaker@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 20:02:52 -0700 (PDT)

This isn't meant to be political but if these folks could spend half as much time in trying to save endangered plants as they do with creating frankenstein plants we'd all be better off. would I be interested in a glow in the dark plant....probably not, would I ever buy a glow in the dark plant? never. at least no man made and not one that was a hybrid.

Though I understand that the research may help mankind in someway?! is the time and money worth it at this time when there are more pressing matters at hand?

Bio luminescence may be in our future, but lets not rush it.

kyle fletcher baker, maine

Do you Yahoo!?
Aroid-l mailing list