Re: [Aroid-l] Plants that glow in the dark.

At 08:02 PM 9/25/2006, you wrote:
This isn't meant to be political but if these folks could spend half as much time in trying to save endangered plants as they do with creating frankenstein plants we'd all be better off. would I be interested in a glow in the dark plant....probably not, would I ever buy a glow in the dark plant? never. at least no man made and not one that was a hybrid.

think of the money one could save on electric bills at airports. you could line out the landing strips for night flying with bioluminescent plants. we already have some kind of bioluminescence in the sea, do we not? as algae. you could line city streets and save money on electric bills that way. It is a wonderful idea! you could also do away with the light inside the refrigerator, and find you food at night by the glow of the vegetables therein.

Aroid-l mailing list