Re: [Aroid-l] Gonatopus species-solved

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Gonatopus species-solved
  • From: Ken Mosher ken@spatulacity.com
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:35:30 -0400

Sorry Julius, if I'd seen you loitering about I'd have asked you! You really must do more loitering in the future.

It certainly is a different looking plant even aside from the solid green color. At the place where the petiole divides into three, the three joints are very large and rounded. But if His P'ness (don't say that too fast) says they're both G. boivinii then it must be so...

-Ken