[Aroid-l] Aroid recipes/Aroideana

>From : 	Derek Burch <derek@horticulturist.com>
Sent : 	Sunday, September 2, 2007 10:36 PM
To : 	"'Discussion of aroids'" <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>
Subject : 	Re: [Aroid-l] Aroid recipes

Dear Derek,

Count me in on an article on aroid recipes, BUT---we need to solicit folks
in Asia and other countries for THEIR aroid recipes!

[P. S.   I WISH that the mail were quicker!]

The Best,

>>Hi Peter,

It must be the time of year (one issue of Aroideana in the mails and
in the next open) but so many opportunities for articles or colloquia
present themselves.  Let me know, anyone and everyone of any of these
be popular subjects (corm storages came up as a discussion recently)
about: 'edible aroids', 'what my neighbours cook and eat', 'meals I have
loved' ...), and I will try to drum up submissions for the next issue.
is your chance to set my feet on the path of righteousness as far as the
journal is concerned - there will always be plenty of really serious
taxonomy available (and I will be delighted to receive it) but I would
to leaven the mix a little ...

Yours in hope and expectation.  Derek (editor, Aroideana, for now.)

P.S. I can rewrite if you are hesitant about submitting in final form,
will do so, with pleasure, at your request.