Re: [Aroid-l] Determining Amorphophallus storage needs

Thank you Wilbert,

Thank you wilbert for clearing this up for me. I know now that I
should be thinking differently on this matter.

It is obvious to me now that I need to get a reprint of Vol. 19 as reference.

I look forward to any published works of Mr. Avent and Mr. Galloway on
this topic.

Regards,

John